IDC's Compete is a companion product to its flagship Trackers that are a leading industry benchmark for measuring and monitoring a market's size and forecast by country across various technologies. India Public Cloud Services: Compete provides an in-depth analysis of the public cloud services market in India that will help customers develop a deeper sense of the trends to prepare a sound market strategy. IDC's in-country tracker analysts are able to provide an unrivaled in-depth market view based on the latest trends and analysis garnered from numerous supplier interviews and other secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- In addition to providing market size and forecast, this product also bundles with presentations that detail out market trends, product category analysis, and competitive landscape.
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight each vendor's strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping the spending in this market?
- What is the product segmentation analysis by category to observe growth and shifts in spending within various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook in this market, and what is behind the market-winning strategies of leading vendors?
- What drives the motivation/reluctance to spend?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long term?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the public cloud services market, including:
AWS, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and Salesforce.