IDC's Compete is a companion product to its flagship Trackers that are a leading industry benchmark for measuring and monitoring a market's size and forecast by country across various technologies. Asia/Pacific Office Printing: Compete provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia/Pacific excluding Japan market that will help customers develop a deeper sense of the trends to prepare a sound market strategy. IDC's in-country tracker analysts are able to provide an unrivaled in-depth market view based on the latest trends and analysis garnered from numerous supplier interviews and other secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- It includes APEJ market coverage on office printing hardware market sentiment on a quarterly basis for inkjet, laser A4, laser A3, and consumables.
- In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments to understand the dynamics of organizations and where they are headed, affecting the future adoption of printing solutions.
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight each vendor's strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Buyer Segmentation with commentary on key spending trends by size, industry and use case to comment on large deals and events
- Channel Analysis of major movements across service providers, etailers, systems integrators, and so forth for those trackers that include this data
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping the spending in this market?
- What is the product segmentation analysis by category to observe growth and shifts in spending within various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook in this market, and what is behind the market winning strategies of leading vendors?
- Which buyer segments are spending more/less, and what drives the motivation/reluctance to spend by major buyer segments?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long term?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the office printing market, including:
Brother, Canon, Epson, Fujifilm Business Innovation, HP Inc., Konica Minolta, and Ricoh.