IDC's Company Lens helps you make strategic and tactical decisions based on the enterprises moving markets. It names the vendors in a market, how big they are, and how fast they are growing, so you can set benchmarks and refine your approach and position. It tells you how much companies are spending in your technology area, so you can set targets and assess share of wallet. It reveals partner networks to connect with so you can accelerate time to market. The competition, IT buyer spending, and partner networks — all in a single data platform.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- Technology spending of over 100,000+ companies around the world, segmented into 110+ IDC technology markets and 50 countries
- Country market value for 2,400+ technology vendors
- Vendor partner networks for more than 230,000 partners by geo, technology, sector, size, and industry of focus
- Contract and deal information between buyers and vendors
- 50 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam
IDC's Company Lens is delivered on IDC's proprietary Knowledge Platform, which is accessible anywhere and at any time. The platform offers insight into buyers, vendors, partners, and major services contracts, all of which can be searched and segmented by multiple attributes to help identify targeted areas of potential growth.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What ICT buyers present the greatest opportunities for growth? How much do they spend on specific technologies? Which ones should I target for my products/services?
- Who are my main competitors? What is their market share? How fast are they gaining share?
- What does a vendor's channel partner network look like? Which partners present best opportunities for my company to grow its footprint?
- What are the most recent IT and business services contracts, and what were the winning factors?
IDC's Company Lens provides a detailed view of the ICT suppliers, ICT buyers, and partners shaping the dynamics of any given country market. It covers ICT buyers and sellers from across the corporate spectrum.
Globally, this product covers more than 230,000 partnerships, 100,000 IT buyers, and 2,400+ ICT suppliers. Our company coverage is expanding every day.