IDC's Worldwide Channel Partner Ecosystem provides an in-depth view into the channels and partners of IT vendors. It showcases the interconnections across IT vendor partners, identifying their area of technology coverage, the industries they serve, geographic location data, and much more. This results in a map of channel partners' service, solution, and geographic coverage.
Worldwide Channel Partner Ecosystem
This product covers the following segments of the IT channel partner market:
- Technology coverage
- Industry coverage
- Domain coverage (3rd Platform technologies)
- Cloud capability
- Vendor to partner relationships
- Geographic location
- Partner classification
- Company metrics – years in business and employee and revenue bands
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Showcase the overlap and interconnection of IT vendor channel partners.
- Identify channel and partner insights.
- Map the partner ecosystem down to a city level, including size of partners and their coverage of technology, industry, and other contributing attributes.
- Identify gaps in the partner ecosystem.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What partnerships do my competitors currently have in place?
- Where does my partner's network overlap with competitors'?
- Which partners have complementary technology offerings my products can support?
- What locations do my competitor partners cover, and where are their location gaps?
- What areas should I focus on to expand my partner network?
- How do I plan to leverage my channel partner strategy to best align to my core competencies?
- What type of partnerships do I need to set up to at minimum compete and, at best, be better than my identified competitor partnerships?
- Where are the gaps in partner market coverage by geographic area I can leverage to expand or contract my partner relationships?
Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Autodesk, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC, HP Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Intuit Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Siemens AG, Symantec Corporation, VMware, Inc.