The Worldwide ICT Spending Guide: Industry and Company Size examines the ICT market opportunity from a technology, industry, company size, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights Query Tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information by viewing and comparing data trends and relationships across ICT markets.
Worldwide ICT Spending Guide: Industry and Company Size
This product covers the following segments of the ICT market:
- 9 regions: United States, Canada, Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Japan, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- 120 technologies: 15 hardware markets across infrastructure and devices; 83 software functional; 12 IT services foundation markets across project-oriented, managed, and support services; 6 business services markets including business consulting and key horizontal business process outsourcing; and 4 telecom services markets including fixed data, fixed voice, mobile data, and mobile voice
- 20 industries: Banking, insurance, securities and investment services, discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing, retail, wholesale, professional services, personal and consumer services, healthcare provider, transportation, telecommunications, media, utilities, construction, resource industries, federal/central government, state/local government, education, and consumer
- 5 company size segments: 1–9, 10–99, 100–499, 500–999, and 1,000+ employees
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by country, technology, industry, and company size; delivered twice a year
- Worldwide and regional economic and industry assumptions
- IDC's standard industry, company size, and technology taxonomy and methodology
- Subscription includes inquiry time and Query Tool access.
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide ICT Spending Guide: Industry and Company Size provides guidance on the expected total ICT market opportunity at a country level, a regional level, and a total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, company size, and technology component, this guide provides ICT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing segments of the ICT market and how the market will develop over the coming years.
The Value of Subscribing to IDC Spending Guides
How Customers Use Spending Guides to Pinpoint Opportunities
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Manager, European Industry Solutions, Customer Insights & Analysis
Senior Research Manager
Program Vice President, Customer Insights & Analysis
Program Manager, Customer Insights & Analysis