IDC, through the study Brazil Business Network Services, semiannually follows the corporate Brazilian market for fixed data transmission services and quantifying and projecting several technologies. The study is an indispensable tool for anyone who works directly or indirectly in the corporate telecom market in the country as it points what are the technologies with the greatest potential for growth and analyzes them with several breaks.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- ATM, X25, Frame Relay, IP (dedicated and VPN), Metro Ethernet, clear channel, and SD WAN apart from the EILD markets and international links
- Telecom Service Tracker
- Business ICT Tracker
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Brazil Business Network Services, 1ST half of current Year
They are data, numbers and market trends of the first half of each year. Contains historical data and forecast for the next 5 years.
Brazil Business Network Services, 2nd half of current Year
They are data, numbers and market trends of the first half of full year. Contains historical data and forecast for the next 5 years too.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which technologies present the biggest growths?
- Are the legacy technologies still an option?
- What is the average price per port?
- How did the market develop in recent years?
- Who are the market leaders in each service?
IDC's Brazil Business Network Services product examines how network operators are positioning themselves to compete in the Brazilian B2B market. This product reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Brazilian B2B market, including:
Algar, AT&T, BT, Coppel, Embratel, Century Link, Oi, Orange, TIM, Nextel, Verizon, and Vivo (Telefonica)