IDC's Worldwide Quarterly Smartphone ODM Tracker® examines the upstream supply chain for smartphones, which is increasingly shifting toward a different ODM ecosystem in Asia/Pacific. This service provides quarterly insight into which ODMs manufacture for which branded vendors, along with splits by product technologies, supplier relation, and other splits.
This tracker provides total industry size and assembly vendor share for the following technology areas.
- Air interface
- Operating system
- Screen size band, resolution, and display technology
- Top 20 assembly vendors' ranking and shipment volume
- Top 20 design vendors' ranking and shipment volume
- OEM/ODM Matrix — brands versus assembly vendors
- OEM/ODM Matrix — brands versus design vendors
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Quarterly manufacture map update
- ODM manufacturing locations covered: China, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, Brazil and so forth.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. The following are the deliverables for this tracker. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Worldwide Smartphone ODM Tracker: Two-year historical and forecast data on a sliding five- to eight-quarter Excel report