IDC's India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor provides insights and a comprehensive understanding of printer average selling value (ASV) trends across 15 key cities and toner consumables across 4 metro cities in India. This product tracks the top vendors in the printer market and the ASV of the 70+ top printer models and the top 10 laser toner consumable models and identifies the pricing strategies of key print vendors. India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor provides timely information about strategies adopted by vendors in the market. It helps vendors plan their pricing strategy by region or by city.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- Top 15 cities of India: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, and Pune
- Top 4 metro cities of India: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kolkata
It provides average selling, maximum, and minimum price in Indian rupees as well as U.S. dollars by top printer model and by technologies.
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
Technologies and sub-technologies include:
- Single-function laser printer
- Single-function inkjet printer
- Multifunction laser printer
- Multifunction inkjet printer
- Top 10 laser toner consumables
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
- Citywise average selling values
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the price difference between cities for same vendor across various printer models?
- How do printer prices differ by cities between different vendors for ink and laser printer?
- What is the pricing of original ink and toner consumables in top 4 metro cities?
IDC's India Quarterly Printer ASV Monitor product examines how vendors are positioning themselves to compete in the India market. This product reviews pricing strategy of several providers in India, including:
Brother, Canon, Epson, HP Inc., Ricoh, and Samsung.
Associate Vice President, Client Devices & IPDS, IDC India
Associate Research Director