The Worldwide Quarterly Notebook PC ODM Tracker® aims to provide the current status and forecast of the notebook PC ODM industry, which is a leading index to know the worldwide notebook PC market.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments, average free-on-board (FOB) price, and revenue.
- Notebook PCs that are manufactured by a notebook PC ODM/EMS
- Shipment volume, value, and ASP
- ODM shipment volume and ranking
- Operating system: Windows, Chrome OS, and macOS
- CPU: Intel, AMD, MediaTek, and others
- Form factor: Convertible, traditional, and ultraslim
- Screen size band: From 10.x-in. to 16.x-in. and others
- Screen resolution
- OEM/ODM shipment matrix: ODM shipment to OEM, OEM shipment from ODM
- Industry dynamic update
Optional Content Add-Ons
- Monthly notebook PC ODM shipment volume and OEM/ODM shipment matrix
- Quarterly Notebook PC ODM production location
- ODM manufacturing locations covered: China, Taiwan, and Vietnam
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Worldwide Notebook PC ODM Tracker: Two-year historical and forecast data on a sliding five- to eight-quarter Excel report
- Worldwide Notebook PC ODM Industry Update Report: Qualitative industry dynamic update PDF report