The IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Capital Markets IT Spending Guide examines the capital markets industry opportunity from a technology, functional process, line of business, company size tier and geography perspective. This comprehensive database, delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool, allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the capital markets technology market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Capital Markets IT Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the securities and investments market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 4 technologies: Hardware, software, services, and internal IT spend
- 5 subindustries: Banks, buy side, exchanges, insurance companies, and sell side
- 25+ functional processes: Order management, customer management, operations risk management, and more
- 7 lines of business: Brokerage and trading front office, business infrastructure, industry infrastructure, investment management front office, investment management operations, retail investing front office, and securities middle/back office
- 3 company size tiers: Institution size by tier 1 through tier 3
- 6 years of data
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by regions, technologies, subindustries, functional processes, lines of business, and tiers delivered twice a year
About This Spending Guide
IDC Financial Insights: Worldwide Capital Markets IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by technology, functional process, line of business, company size and geographic component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing segments of the capital markets technology market and how the market will develop over the coming years.