The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Worldwide product provides a comprehensive tool for sales enablement and competitive intelligence in the enterprise services and software market. The database is updated in real time with the most recent services contract signings for each country. Contracts included in the database are IT and business services contracts that will help IDC customers with account development; upselling/cross-selling; penetrating specific industries and accounts; benchmarking to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; adding analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; developing services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; developing services offerings for specific industries; analyzing competitors' capabilities and footprint; and influencing services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telecommunications).
Markets and Technologies Covered
- IT services and business services contract by deal size and run rate (USD)
- IT and business services contract by buyer industry, geography, size, and so forth
- IT and business services contract by solution and technology
- IT services contract by primary, secondary, and foundation market and submarket, according to IDC's taxonomy
- Identifying deals coming up for renewal
- Targeting customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Identifying key vendors in target accounts
- Understanding deal trends and directions
- Tracking vendor performance and capabilities, as well as understanding the risk factors associated with renewals
- Increasing one’s own coverage of deal activity
- Generating leads for deal advisory work
- 9 regions: The United States, Canada, Japan, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, PRC, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, and the rest of the Middle East and Africa.
New deals are published in real time. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT and business services contracts signed and coming up for renewal.
- Web-based database (including RESTful API)
- Custom data cut (in Excel)
Optional Forecast Add-On
- Vendor dashboard (The new BI displays contracts/SCD and revenue/tracker data of top services vendors, including Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, Infosys, TCS, and Wipro.)
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the new IT and business service contracts signed worldwide, and how is deal making changing in the "new norm"?
- Which IT and business service contracts are about to expire and are due for renewal, and which have already been renewed/expanded/renegotiated or moved back in-house?
- What are the new projects and emerging technologies implemented in the marketplace?
- Which vendors are successful at penetrating any given country/region, industry, or service and technology area, and why?
IDC's Services Contracts Database: Worldwide product delivers, via the internet, unlimited access to compare and analyze specific services engagements. This product reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the IT services market, including:
Accenture, Amdocs, Atos, Avaya, AWS, BT Group, Capgemini, CenturyLink, CGI, Cisco Systems, Cognizant, Datacom, Dell EMC, Deloitte Consulting, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, Google, HCL Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, Leidos, Microsoft, NEC, Nokia Networks, NTT DATA, NTT Ltd., Oracle, PwC, SAP, Stefanini IT Solutions, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Telefónica, T-Systems, Unisys, and Wipro.
Group Vice President, Worldwide Software and Services Trackers,
Research Director, IDC Global Services Markets and Trends
Senior Research Manager, Global Services and Market Trends
Manager, Contract Services Data Base, Latin America