The client sought an effective marketing strategy for a number of its offerings — including document workflow solutions, mobility and cloud, document security, and managed print services.
IDC provided the client with a series of mini White Papers on the above technology areas and drew on its extensive end-user database to initiate hyper-targeted email marketing campaigns for each of the four White Papers, with the aim of driving lead generation for the client.
Approach & Methodology
- IDC worked with the client to develop a comprehensive framework for the White Paper framework and collated all necessary insights to author the paper.
- IDC detailed the client's strategies for the four technology areas and delivered a snapshot of how the client is positioning itself for continued growth in the global market.
- The White Papers positioned the client as a leader in the document solutions space and highlighted its key areas of competency in addressing document lifecycle processes.
Key Benefits & Outcomes
- The client was able to leverage marketing collateral—backed by IDC's trusted brand—that positions it as a pertinent player in the print services and document solutions market.
- All four mini White Papers were delivered to more than 10,000 technology end users from various sectors to ensure that the mass mailing had the widest coverage and impact possible.