Launching Technology Initiatives
Shape your initiatives and prepare a case for initiatives by identifying maturity levels, benchmarks, risks and outcomes.
Learn more about IDC’s tools for Technology Implementation below.
What it is
An IDC PeerScape identifies peer business practices to emulate or avoid.
Allows you to focus on practices with the most impact on success, driving business value.
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Successful Digital Infrastructure Autonomous Operations
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Maximizing the Business Value of Digital Infrastructure Consumption-as-a-Service Subscriptions
- IDC PeerScape: Future IT Practices to Achieve Business Objectives with Cloud Deployments
- IDC PeerScape: Future IT Practices to Govern and Control the Cloud with KPIs and Financials
- IDC PeerScape: Future IT Practices to Transform Business Performance with an AI Business Companion
What it is
An unbiased consistent methodology to assess technology supplier offerings and strategy.
Assessing vendors with a consistent transparent methodology speeds time to a short list and mitigates risks.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Collaboration and Community Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide B2B Price Optimization and Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS Facility Management Application 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: U.S. Managed Detection and Response Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence IT Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
What it is
Presents suppliers using innovative technologies, approaches, or business models.
Speed vetting of suppliers by singling out the most innovative practices and vendors.
- IDC Innovators: Wearable Technology, 2021
- Three Companies Offering Wearable Devices for Enterprise Use Named IDC Innovators
- IDC Innovators: Attack Surface Management, 2021
- IDC Innovators: Enterprise Head-Mounted Displays, 2021
- Investment in Artificial Intelligence Solutions Will Accelerate as Businesses Seek Insights, Efficiency, and Innovation, According to a New IDC Spending Guide