Launching Technology Initiatives
Shape your initiatives and prepare a case for initiatives by identifying maturity levels, benchmarks, risks and outcomes.
Learn more about IDC’s tools for Technology Implementation below.
What it is
An IDC PeerScape identifies peer business practices to emulate or avoid.
Allows you to focus on practices with the most impact on success, driving business value.
- IDC PeerScape: Practices to Optimize IT Business Contribution with IT Product Management
- IDC PeerScape: Operations Data Management Practices to Structure for Success
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Deploying Cloud Business Analytics
- IDC PeerScape: Data Intelligence Practices for Implementing Data Catalogs
- IDC PeerScape: Practices to Develop Enterprise Fraud Management Strategies
What it is
An unbiased consistent methodology to assess technology supplier offerings and strategy.
Assessing vendors with a consistent transparent methodology speeds time to a short list and mitigates risks.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software for Ruggedized/Internet of Things Deployment 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software for Apple Devices 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software 2021 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Receivable Automation Applications for Enterprise 2020–2021 Vendor Assessment
What it is
Presents suppliers using innovative technologies, approaches, or business models.
Speed vetting of suppliers by singling out the most innovative practices and vendors.
- IDC Innovators: Service Mesh, 2020
- IDC Innovators: Virtual Interview and Assessment Technology for Remote Hiring, 2020
- IDC Innovators: Artificial Intelligence Services, 2020
- Five Companies Offering Service Mesh Solutions Named IDC Innovators
- IDC Innovators: Tools Accelerating Platform-as-a-Service Value for Developers, 2020