Launching Technology Initiatives
Shape your initiatives and prepare a case for initiatives by identifying maturity levels, benchmarks, risks and outcomes.
Learn more about IDC’s tools for Technology Implementation below.
What it is
An IDC PeerScape identifies peer business practices to emulate or avoid.
Allows you to focus on practices with the most impact on success, driving business value.
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Using Serverless Container Platform Services to Enable Autonomous DevOps Teams
- IDC PeerScape: Practices to Bring Customer Experience and Customer Centricity into the B2B World
- IDC PeerScape: Practices to Leverage Industrial B2B Marketplaces in Manufacturing Business Ecosystems
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Using IT in Helping Business Survive and Thrive in the Post-COVID-19 Era
- IDC PeerScape: Practices for Effective Use of BizOps in Crisis Management
What it is
An unbiased consistent methodology to assess technology supplier offerings and strategy.
Assessing vendors with a consistent transparent methodology speeds time to a short list and mitigates risks.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Print Transformation 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Videoconferencing 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Legal Spend Management 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Matter Management 2020 Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled PSA ERP Applications 2020 Vendor Assessment
What it is
Presents suppliers using innovative technologies, approaches, or business models.
Speed vetting of suppliers by singling out the most innovative practices and vendors.
- IDC Innovators: Drones for Power Asset Inspections, 2020
- IDC Innovators: Open Source Software Support, 2020
- IDC Innovators: Augmented Reality Enterprise Platforms, 2020
- Four Companies Using Drones for Power Asset Inspections Named IDC Innovators
- Three Companies Offering Commercial Support for Open Source Software Named IDC Innovators