target audience: TECH SUPPLIER Publication date: Aug 2023 - Document type: IDC Survey - Doc Document number: # US50004323
CFOs and BPO Decision Makers Weigh in on the Key Requirements of Managed Finance and Accounting Service Providers
This IDC Survey examines the finance priorities and challenges faced by CFOs and decision makers of outsourced (managed) finance and accounting services and what they deem as key imperatives/requirements of finance and accounting business process service providers. This includes a perspective by industry, company size, and geography.
Data depicted in this presentation comes from IDC's 2022 Worldwide Finance and Accounting Business Process Services Survey, which was fielded from August to October 2022. This study surveyed almost 800 buyers and decisions makers of outsourced finance and accounting business process services with a representation across industries, company sizes, IT/LOB roles, and various job titles. Respondents are from the United States, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, China, and Australia.
This survey probed on the following areas:
- Business priorities and challenges within the finance organization
- Finance and accounting business process services spend
- Evolution of service delivery models
- Finance transformation initiatives executed versus planned
- Economic impact on finance and accounting BPS spend
- BPaaS adoption/cloud deployment by process
- Finance analytics/data in the cloud
- ESG and financial reporting