IDC's ASEAN Digital Business Strategies and Services report series provides a comprehensive view on tech-buyer adoption trends in the services market. The report series leverages various IDC Asia/Pacific end-user survey results and discusses specific trends and implications by industry, business size, and countries in the ASEAN region. The key market segments covered include mobility, cloud, IoT, and analytics services across the ASEAN countries. In addition, it will analyze key emerging technology and business trends and digital transformation journeys for the industries sectors across the ASEAN subregion.
ASEAN Digital Business Strategies and Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Top spending themes and the impact on service engagements within the Southeast Asia (ASEAN) context
- Competitive positioning of key vendors in the Southeast Asia (ASEAN) market
- Key trends and adoption rate of digital transformation and 3rd Platform technologies
- Changes and trends of IT services spending in Southeast Asia (ASEAN)
- Digital Innovation Strategies and Trends in Malaysia
- AI/ML Adoption Outlook in ASEAN BFSI Sector
- IT Services Imperatives in ASEAN
- ASEAN IT Services Market Opportunities
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the preferred services engagement model in the ASEAN region?
- What is the driving adoption of digital transformation and 3rd Platform technologies in ASEAN?
- What are the key challenges faced by enterprises in adopting these technologies?
- How is IT services evolving due to the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies in ASEAN?
- What is the market size and growth potential of each 3rd Platform technology?