IDC's Asia/Pacific Next-Generation Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions: Industrial Printing covers production printing, CAD, graphic, direct to garment, industrial textile, label, and packaging research in the region. The report series look into users' adoption and new technologies that users are adopting in commercial printing, label converters, print service providers, and corporate environment.
Asia/Pacific Next-Generation Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions: Industrial Printing
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital label and packaging
- Digital fabric and garment printing
- Production printing, inkjet, and laser
- Graphic printing for advertising/signage
- Chinese Large Format Printing Vendor Overseas Strategy in Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) IP Market New Technology Assessment, 2021: PET, DTG, and Polyflex as Clothing and Textile Printing
- Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) Web to Print Software Market Forecast, 2021-2025
- Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) Label and Sticker Print Market Share, 2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the large format printer market landscape in specific APEJ countries?
- What strategies are employed by Chinese industrial printing organizations to penetrate overseas markets?
- What are the new technologies employed in the industrial printing market?
- What are the types/features in a web to print software that will be in demand in the future?
- What is the label and sticker printer market competitive landscape?
Adobe Systems Inc., Atexco, Canon Inc., Electronics for Imaging, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, HP Inc., Kornit Digital Ltd., MS Printing Solutions S.r.l., Memjet, Ltd., Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., Mutoh Holdings Co., Ltd., Roland DGA Corporation, Seiko Epson Corp., Shenzhen Hanglory Digital Printing Group Co Ltd