Meeting today's employee needs with yesterday's technology is no longer acceptable as companies adapt highly digital, highly dispersed, and highly collaborative workforces. Vendors that traditionally offered enterprise portals, virtual client computing, content services platforms, and other enterprise applications are using those capabilities in new ways to create intelligent digital workspaces. These new workspaces use analytics and artificial intelligence to secure entitlement to federated applications, data, content, collaborators, and context, which allow employees and teams to securely get their jobs done from any location on any device while minimizing context switching and providing an outstanding experience.
Intelligent Digital Workspace Ecosystems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Intelligent digital workspace trends, adoption, benefits, and challenges
- The intelligent digital workspace opportunity for technology and services vendors
- Technology delivery for innovation and competitive advantage in the future enterprise
- Intelligent digital workspace vendor landscape
- Intelligent digital workspace market opportunity
- Intelligent Digital Workspace IDC TechScape
- Intelligent Digital Workspace Market Glance
- Primary research focused on end-user challenges, requirements, and must-have workspace capabilities
- Market Analysis Perspective: Intelligent Digital Workspace
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key trends that will impact how technology is delivered to workers, partners, and suppliers?
- Why is an agile, secure, and device-agnostic intelligent workspace critical to the future enterprise?
- What are the key enterprise challenges addressed by digital workspaces?
- What are the best opportunities for vendors in terms of product, partnerships, and go-to-market activities?
- How can technology vendors best meet the needs of the future enterprise?
Adobe Systems Inc., Akumina Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Avaya Inc., Bluescape Energy Partners, LLC, Box, Inc., Breezy Securities, Inc., Cameyo, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., DoZen Co., Dropbox Inc., Dylog Italy Spa, Evolve IP LLC, Google LLC, Happeo, IGLOO Inc., Interact Software, Liferay Inc., LumApps SAS, MangoApps Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nutanix, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Simpplr Inc., VMware, Inc., Var Group S.p.A.
Meet the Experts
Group Vice President, Content Strategies and the Future of Work
Research Vice President, Digital Experience Strategies
Program Vice President, Endpoint Management & Enterprise Mobility
Research Director, IT Service Management and Client Virtualization