As Latin America has gone well beyond the initial building blocks of the 3rd Platform of technology, the technological landscape continues to evolve as new innovation accelerators are folded into technology solutions. This report series looks at some of the leading trends in the region in hot topics such as cloud, security, connectivity, and the next generation of infrastructure, among other topics.
Latin America Next Wave of Digital Innovation and Acceleration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The future of connectedness in Latin America
- The future of digital infrastructure in Latin America
- The future of trust in Latin America
- The future of digital innovation in Latin America
- Sales acceleration: Latin America 2021 tech buying behavior and budget
- Five PDF Documents Using a Combination of Survey Results, Analyst Knowledge, and IDC Knowledge Base of Research to Provide Overviews of the Current Situation in Latin America and Recommendations for IT Decision Makers and Vendors in the Technology Space
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is a multicloud and hybrid cloud environment being adopted in Latin America?
- How is SD-WAN and computing at the edge impacting telecom operators' offerings in Latin America?
- What does the future of security look like for the region?
- Where are companies in Latin America when it comes to their digital transformation journey, and what are some of the current inhibitors that should be overcome?
- What does the infrastructure landscape look like in a region that is increasingly becoming software focused?
Meet the Experts
Manager, Telecommunications, Mexico
Vice President Consulting & Strategic Solutions, Latin America
Research Manager, Enterprise Trackers, IDC WW
Program Director, Enterprise and Telecom Infrastructure Solutions, Latin America
Program Manager, Enterprise, Latin America