IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Grocery and Convenience Transformation Strategies provides an in-depth analysis of drivers, priorities, and technology investment trends in the grocery and convenience subsegments. We will do an in-depth retail technology investment survey to surface new data that will underpin buyers guides and buyer sentiment data.
IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Grocery and Convenience Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- In-depth analysis of drivers, priorities, and technology investment trends in the grocery and convenience subsegments
- In-depth retail technology investment survey to surface new data that will underpin buyers guides and buyer sentiment data
- In depth analysis of the following: the connected store, commerce and self-serve technologies, future store – online and offline, omni-channel contact centers, distributed order management and fulfillment, supply chain collaboration and automation, AI-enabled personalized marketing and content management, cloud-based hiring and workforce enablement, network infrastructure, edge and IoT for stores, and contactless payments
- Buyers Guide: Top Grocery and Convenience Technology Investment Trends
- Grocery and Convenience Survey Results
- IDC PlanScape: Becoming the Future Store for Grocery and Convenience
- IDC TechScape: Grocery and Convenience Tech Adoption Patterns
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers, priorities, and technology investment trends in the grocery and convenience subsegments?
- Which vendors lead in market share in various retail-specific technology investment areas in these subsegments?
- How do retailers rank their technology vendors in these subsegments from a performance, service, and price perspective?
Adobe Systems Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Aptos Inc., Bossa Nova Robotics Holding Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, IBM, JD.com, Inc., Johnson Controls, Inc., Mi9 Retail Co., Microsoft Corporation, NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SPS Commerce, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Standard Cognition, Corp., Toshiba Corporation