The same technologies that are driving digital transformation within organizations are also rapidly transforming work as we know it. Leveraging IDC's Future of Work framework, IDC's Canadian Future of Work provides insights on how technology is changing work culture, the workspace, and the workforce itself in Canada. This advisory service will allow subscribers to identify opportunities tied to the Future of Work, tailor go-to-market strategies and product and services road map to meet the growing demand of end users for Future of Work solutions. This research will help technology suppliers and buyers, telecommunication service providers, service providers, and the public sector to address the needs of transforming industries in their target markets.
Canadian Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IDC's Future of Work framework: work culture, workspace, workforce
- Technologies shaping the Future of Work
- Vendors offering Future of Work innovations
- The competitive Future of Work ecosystem
- Analysis of market initiatives across work culture, workspace, and workforce
- IDC FutureScape
- IDC's Future of Work Technology Taxonomy
- IDC Survey: Buyer Strategies and Plans for Canada
- Market Analysis Perspective
- Canadian Future of Work Case Study
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the specific technologies and innovations driving the Future of Work?
- What is the current state of organizations' Future of Work initiatives in Canada?
- Why is agility a critical factor across all pillars of the Future of Work?
- What are the key opportunities and challenges for Future of Work transformation across work culture, workspace, and workforce?
- Which industries are embracing the Future of Work ?
ADP LLC, Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Avaya Inc., Bell Canada, Blue Prism Group plc, Box, Inc., Breather Products Inc., Celonis GmbH, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Inc., Dropbox Inc., Facebook, Inc., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, KPMG International, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, LinkedIn Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, Nintex Group Pty. Ltd., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Rogers Communications Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., Symantec Corporation, TELUS Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, UiPath Inc., VMware, Inc., WeWork Companies Inc., Workday, Inc.