The use of software systems employing Artificial Intelligence (AI), particularly machine learning, algorithms and techniques is growing rapidly in Europe, and finding uses in many industries. Deployments are increasingly common whilst the increasing familiarity with, and power of, consumer AI on mobile devices has raised awareness considerably. IDC's European Artificial Intelligence Systems research provides a coordinated view of the complex and vibrant market for business use of AI systems by combining software product-related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities, user views and implementations, best practices, ethics considerations, tools for success, and a view of the ecosystem. The research identifies vendor strategies for revenue growth in the differing European markets, and compares and contrasts leading and innovative suppliers, whether headquartered in Europe or elsewhere.
European Artificial Intelligence Systems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI technologies and platforms, market developments and trends
- Vertical industry adoption and use cases for AI/Cognitive computing in Europe
- AI and cognitive solutions business adoption, drivers, barriers and best practices
- European country markets and ecosystems
- Machine learning, neural networks and deep learning, expert systems, predictive analytics
- Conversational interfaces, chatbots, and natural language processing
- European AI Systems Market Analysis Perspective
- European AI Systems Market Forecasts
- Industry round ups (quarterly)
- AI Systems: European User Views and survey results
- European AI Systems FutureScape
- AI applications development, delivery and skills
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are AI systems and how are they used today in Europe?
- What do users see as the key opportunities and barriers for AI?
- Who are the key commercial providers of AI/AI systems to the European market, and what are their strategies?
- How big is the European market for AI/AI systems and how will it develop?
- What are the key AI use cases today and in the future, and in which industries?
- What is the ecosystem for sales and delivery of AI computing software and systems?
- Which vertical industry groupings are most advanced in using or planning to use AI systems in their businesses?
- How is the regulatory environment affecting AI, and what are European views and guidelines on ethics and privacy issues?
- How is the growing use of conversational interfaces changing the way computer systems are used?
Artificial Solutions Holding ASH AB, Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos S.A., Automation Anywhere, Inc., CULTURA INGLESA IDIOMAS S.A., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco MindMeld LLC, Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc., Google Inc., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, KORE MINING LTD., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Palantir Technologies Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited