The Worldwide Small and Medium Business Spending Guide examines the SMB opportunity from a technology, company size, and geography perspective. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about the SMB market by viewing data trends and relationships and making data comparisons.
Worldwide Small and Medium Business Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the SMB market:
- 9 regions: USA, Canada, Japan, PRC, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia/Pacific
- 53 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, PRC, the rest of Asia/Pacific, the rest of CEE, the rest of Latin America, the rest of the Middle East and Africa, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- 39 technologies: Across 14 hardware types including enterprise network, mobile phones, tablets and volume servers; 16 software types including analytics and artificial intelligence, customer service applications, email applications and salesforce productivity and management applications; 3 IT services types including project oriented, managed services, and support services, and 2 business services types including business consulting and key horizontal BPO
- 4 company size segments: 1-9, 10-99, 100-499, and 500-999 employees
This spending guide is delivered on a semiannual basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative. The following are the deliverables for this spending guide:
- Annual five-year forecasts by country, technology, and company size delivered twice a year
- IDC's standard company size and technology taxonomy and methodology
About This Spending Guide
IDC's Worldwide Small and Medium Business Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a country, regional, and total worldwide level. Segmented by company size and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into both large and rapidly growing segments of the SMB market and how the market will develop over the coming years.