The Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies service provides detailed information about Russia's cloud computing, Internet of Things, IT services, and enterprise software markets. The program examines how new trends are impacting decision making and strategies in the context of digital transformation, as well as assessing ICT spending by technology area based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market.
Russia ICT Market Opportunity and Digital Business Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Public cloud services: ecosystem players, segment sizes, and future development
- Internet of Things industry development models in Russia
- IT services market overview and competitive environment
- Enterprise software: trends, key players, and growth
- Russia Enterprise Application Software Market 2022–2026 Forecast and 2021 Vendor Shares
- Russia IT Services Market Forecast, 2022–2026
- Russia Internet-of-Things Market Forecast, 2022–2026
- Russia IT Services Market Shares, 2021: Competitive Profiles and Analysis
- Russia Cloud Services Market Forecast, 2022–2026
- IDC MarketScape: Russia Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service 2022 Vendor Assessment
- Russia IT Services Market Forecast, 2023–2027
- Russia IT Services Market Shares, 2022: Competitive Profiles and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in the Russian public cloud ecosystem?
- Who are the key players on the IT services market in Russia?
- How is digital transformation impacting IT services market players?
- How will the Russian state impact the development of the Internet of Things from industry and consumer perspectives?
- How will the very specific political and regulatory environment in Russia impact the roadmaps of large enterprise ICT infrastructure customers?
Meet the Experts
Research Director, European Intelligent Process Automation Systems