IDC's Canadian Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Solutions research examines advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. Topics examined include Canadian AI market trends, user organization buying behavior, use cases, and go-to-market strategies. User organization decision makers will find insights to assist in the purchasing process. Professionals working for vendors in sales and/or marketing, strategy and planning, product management, and market intelligence will find the quantitative and qualitative research useful for go-to-market and sales insights, marketing tools development, sales targeting, and strategic planning.
Canadian Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Solutions
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Artificial intelligence and analytics use cases and solutions
- User organization buying behavior trends and expectations
- Relevant coverage of key AI and analytics software vendors
- Artificial intelligence and analytics software adoption and usage insights
- Select forecast and survey data for the relevant analytics markets, as well as the AI systems, content analytics, and discovery software application markets defined by IDC's software taxonomy
- Canadian Market Forecast
- Canadian Market Shares
- Canadian User Organization Case Study and/or Vendor Profile
- AI Adoption and Implementation in Canada
- State of Analytics in Canada: Technology Adoption
- State of Analytics in Canada: Buying Process and Implementations
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the Canadian AI market evolving?
- What are the Canadian user organization adoption rates, perceptions, spending plans, and future strategies around analytics and AI solutions?
- How can user organizations leverage AI and analytics technologies?
- How are AI and analytics technologies evolving in Canada, and what are the recommendations for vendors?
- What are the areas of growth for the AI and analytics markets?
Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Blue Yonder Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., ESRI, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hortonworks, Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Informatica Corporation, Information Builders Inc., Lawson Software, Inc., MapR Technologies, Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Panorama Software Inc., Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., Teradata Corporation, UNICOM Systems, Inc., Webtrends Inc.