IDC's Asia/Pacific Telecom Services Database presents in-depth market data and forecasts for the network services market in each of the 13 Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) countries. This provides a comprehensive view of spending on different types of network services as well as details of the installed base and traffic generated. Market data is segmented by type of network service product and type of user. The data is presented on a semiannual basis in the form of comprehensive Excel-based tables complemented by a query tool. The database is designed to provide network service providers and solutions providers with an easy-to-use reference tool that enables them to assess the fastest-growing sectors of the market from the perspective of APEJ countries, product segments, and types of user.
Asia/Pacific Telecom Services Database
This product covers the following segments of the Asia/Pacific telecom database market:
- Telecommunications network services
- Market forecasts to 2022
- 12 network service areas
- Consumer, very small, small, medium-sized, and large business users
- End-user spending, traffic, and service penetration
- Summary chapters and total market information
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) — 13 countries (Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, PRC, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam [only mobile data for Vietnam])
- Region total
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Traditional fixed voice
- IP voice services
- Internet access services
- Ethernet services
- IP VPN services
- Pay TV
- Legacy data services
- Mobile voice services
- Mobile data services (including M2M)
- Mobile other
- Fixed data
- Very high bandwidth services
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
Semiannual Data Deliverables (May and November)
This easy-to-use deliverable is based on Excel pivot tables. The tool enables users to quickly generate market data to a particular specification — the main options include product area, access type, type of measurement, and type of user.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will the user spend on telecom network services grow over the next five years?
- Which countries in APEJ will provide network service providers with the best opportunities over the next five years?
- Which product segments will provide network service providers with the fastest growth rates?
- How many minutes of voice network traffic will flow over fixed, mobile, and IP networks?
- Which countries show the best return on network services from an ARPU perspective?
- How do service penetration levels vary between countries in APEJ?