There is increased competition in the Taiwan projector market as demand for projectors, from enterprise deployment to home theater applications, accelerates. The number of vendors in this space is also increasing, with the entrance of Japanese electrical appliance players and local start-ups. IDC's Taiwan Projector Market: Compete service provides timely and critical market intelligence necessary for strategic marketing and planning, particularly for marketing professionals who are concerned with the ever-changing market dynamics in Taiwan.
Taiwan Projector Market: Compete
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Brightness: Under 3,000 lumens, 3,000–3,999 lumens, 4,000–4,999 lumens, 5,000–5,999 lumens, 6,000–9,999 lumens, 10,000–14,999 lumens, and 15,000+ lumens
- Price band: Under TWD30,000, TWD30,000–39,999, TWD40,000–59,999, TWD60,000–79,999, TWD80,000–99,999, and TWD100,000+
- Weight: Under 2kg, 2–2.9kg, 3–3.9kg, 4–4.9kg, and 5kg+
- Resolution: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, WXGA, and WUXGA
- Technology: LCD, DLP, and other technologies
- Vertical markets: Education/government, domestic, and commercial
- Taiwan Projector Market: Compete Quarterly Report
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key vendors in the Taiwan projector market, and what are their market size and growth rate?
- Which customer segments offer the most opportunity for growth in Taiwan?
- What is the growth outlook for the Taiwan projector market?
- What are the key strategies that will lead to vendor market share gains in this market?
- Which technology has the most impact in shaping future product directions in the Taiwan projector market?