While cloud professional service is becoming the mainstream within the IT services market in Japan, the IT services market in Japan as a whole is in a structural transformation with a decreased growth rate for traditional SI and IT outsourcing services. IDC's Japan IT Services Opportunities and Contenders (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service helps IT vendors in their strategic and business planning by providing an analysis of both the supply side and the demand side. This service includes a detailed forecast of the IT services market by vertical industry, a competitive analysis of IT services vendors in Japan, and an annual user survey regarding IT services spending. IT services spending related to cloud services is also analyzed. In 2023, this service will strengthen the research of IT infrastructure services, which has changes that are required in a hybrid IT environment, and will publish a competitive analysis report of the business status of IT infrastructure service providers.
Japan IT Services Opportunities and Contenders (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Project-oriented services
- Managed services
- Support services
- IT services spending by vertical
- IT services spending related to cloud services
- Japan IT Service Market Forecast by Service Segment and Vertical
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan IT Service Market: Vendor Competitive Analysis, Focusing on Digital Transformation (DX) Realization Services
- Japan IT Infrastructure Services Market Forecast
- Japan Cloud-Related IT Services Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Services 2023 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market dynamics in each segment of the IT services market in Japan?
- Who are the leading vendors in the IT services market in Japan, and how do they respond to DX trends?
- What are the offered services and marketing strategies of leading vendors, and what is the size of their existing customer base?
- What are the current trends, and what is the future outlook for IT services spending in Japan in each market segment and vertical industry?
- How will IT services related to digital transformation grow in the future?
- How will enterprises' IT buying behavior evolve for the coming years?