IDC's Australia and New Zealand Communications: Impact Executive Reports combines broadband and mobile research with coverage of events in the telecommunications and digital services market in Australia and New Zealand. The reports outline and analyze the impact of the key events and announcements in the market and are produced as these events occur.
Australia and New Zealand Communications: Impact Executive Reports
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Australia and New Zealand broadband and mobile markets
- Competitive dynamics between retail service providers
- The wholesale telco market
- Regulatory developments
- Market dynamics such as the impact of over-the-top services, convergence, M&A activity, and more
- The Debate on New Zealand's 5G Rollout Shifts Gears
- Mobile Operators Out to Prove Mobile Market Is Alive and Kicking
- Rocking the Boat: 2degrees Announces Launch of Wi-Fi Calling
- Spark's Half-Year Results Highlight Initiatives to Combat "Essentially Uneconomic" Broadband Market
- New Zealand's Countdown to 5G: Spark Scores Early Points
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the telecommunications market evolve in Australia and New Zealand?
- What trends and solution characteristics are driving current and emerging business opportunities?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, market opportunities, and growth trends?
- How is Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) impacting the landscape?
- How will 5G impact the landscape?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for service providers?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming three to five years?