IDC's Australia and New Zealand Telecommunications Market research combines IT services, broadband, and mobile research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics of the market for IT services and telecommunications in New Zealand. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, positions competing vendors in the marketplace, provides the voice of the customer, and outlines key trends and focus areas for the market.
Australia and New Zealand Telecommunications Market
- New Zealand Broadband Market Including the Transition from Copper-Based Broadband to Fibre to the Premise
- The New Zealand Mobile Market
- New Zealand IT Services Market
- Competitive Dynamics Between Retail Service Providers, System Integrators, and Other Ecosystem Players
- Regulatory Developments Including Structural Separation
- The Impact of Digital Disruption on the IT Services and Telco Market
Sample Company Coverage
- Spark New Zealand
- Five hours of direct access to IDC's industry experts including analyst interaction with the investment community, press, and your prospects
- Four to five research documents
- Research access for one to five users on IDC.com
- Complimentary invitations to IDC web conferences and in-person breakfast briefings
IDC Theme Research
IDC's ICT Themes are designed to provide a broad view of the New Zealand ICT market. In the digitally disrupted era of ICT, the lines between telecommunications and ICT are blurring. Today, providers require insight that covers all aspects of their business. ICT Theme subscribers receive direct access to IDC's top industry experts who can supply competitive analysis and positioning advice, identify strategic partnering opportunities, and more. The research will provide detailed insight into the ICT market in New Zealand in terms of competitive intelligence, voice of the customer, and future opportunities.
- New Zealand Telecommunications: Compete www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=IDC_P10753
- New Zealand Impact Executive Reports www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=IDC_P21078
Global Integrated Marketing Programs
IDC's Integrated Marketing Programs (IMP) help you deepen engagement with your target audience at every touch point with IDC-branded social, mobile, and multichannel assets. IDC’s Integrated Marketing experts collaborate with you to build and deliver messaging, assets, tactics, and marketing and sales execution that support your goals. IDC provides research-based solutions to support your go-to-market effort including Partnering, Sales Enablement, Thought Leadership, Business Value, and Integrated Marketing. For a full list of IDC's IMP capabilities, please visit www.idc.com/customsolutions or contact your IDC Account Representative.