IDC's Australia and New Zealand Telecommunications Market research combines broadband market, mobile market, and digital services research at both wholesale and retail levels. It includes coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics of the market for digital services and telecommunications in New Zealand. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, positions competing vendors in the marketplace, and outlines key trends and focus areas for the market.
Australia and New Zealand Telecommunications Market
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) broadband market
- ANZ mobile market
- ANZ digital services market
- Competitive dynamics between retail service providers, network providers, and other ecosystem players
- Regulatory developments
- The impact of digital disruption on the telecommunications and digital services markets
- The New Zealand Telecommunications Competitive Landscape
- Annual Results Analysis and Commentary of Key Players
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the telecommunications markets evolve in ANZ?
- What trends are driving current and emerging business opportunities?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for retail and wholesale service providers?
- What are the emerging business strategy and technology strategy opportunities over the next three to five years?