IDC's Mexico Telecom: Compete service is a series of interactive analysis sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the Mexican telecommunications markets and, through previous feedback sessions, customized to the customer's needs. It provides an integrated view of the market sharing all the knowledge that the local analysts gather from their constant meetings with vendors, distributors, value-added resellers, telecom operators, telecom service providers, and systems integrators, as well as from a variety of demand-side IDC studies, designed to collect CIO priorities and spending intentions.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Strategic marketing planning process: Monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives and provides a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities
- Customized content through interactive themes
- Telecom Services Market*
- Business ICT Market*
- Networking Markets Such as Switches, Routers, and WLAN
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
Basic content includes direction and recommendations on:
- How is the market macro environment?
- Which are the opportunities?
- Who are the main competitors?
- What are the successful product/services?
- Which are the distribution structures?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the telecom services market, including:
Alestra, América Móvil, AT&T, KIO, Megacable, Telefónica, and Transtelco