This IDC Market Presentation discusses the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) artificial intelligence (AI) market trends based on the results of surveys and analyst insights in the last year. The use of AI and cognitive computing solutions presents both a risk and an opportunity, and this study provides insights into the key drivers and attitudes behind their adoption in ANZ.
Key research questions answered in this IDC Market Presentation include:
- The impact of COVID-19 on AI deployments and the gaps identified during the pandemic
- AI spending intent, investments, and deployment trends in ANZ
- AI operations (AIOps) trends in ANZ, including barriers to deployment
- The role of AI in toward creating digital resilience
- AI maturity in ANZ and how it compares with others in Asia/Pacific
- AI use cases in action within ANZ in 2020 and 2021