The Automotive Ecosystem: Best Practices in Connected Vehicle Development, Service and Optimization 2017
Apr 27, 2017
The Automotive Ecosystem: Best Practices in Connected Vehicle Development, Service and Optimization
11:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event, please click here.
The IDC Manufacturing Insights teams discusses the importance of unifying design and development of products and services for optimal connected vehicles and ongoing customer engagement. The discussion in this web conferences focuses on global automotive manufacturers and the ecosystem of strategic suppliers, technology, and platforms used to manage the design, development, service and optimization of connected vehicles.
- Why IDC believes that by 2020, 40% of global automotive manufacturers will be using a product innovation platform
- How design is changing for connected cars and connected services
- The role of the partner ecosystem with innovation and service delivery
- The rise of mobility services and how their creation intersects with connected car design
- Recommended actions to transform product and service design for the connected vehicle
Who Should Attend:
- Auto OEM - Leaders from Design, Innovation, Engineering, Service
- Auto Suppliers & partners - Leaders from Business Development, Design, Engineering, etc.
- Connected Car Technology Companies - Leaders from business, design, engineering, service