IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Applications provides guidance to software vendors and mobility services providers on how to shape and develop their mobile apps portfolios and prioritize mobile app vendor partnerships. The report series identifies what types of mobile apps are most popular and drive the most revenue among businesses. As vendors build out application portfolios they will find insights in this report series on critical topics such as business processes being improved and extended through the use of mobile applications, adoption criteria, influences on the competitive landscape, and mobile app capabilities importance to business buyers.
Enterprise applications that extend traditional enterprise application functionality to the mobile device or offer new enterprise capabilities for mobile use including:
- Enterprise resource management
- Supply chain management
- Content management and productivity
- Enterprise social networks
- CRM applications, including SFA, marketing automation, customer service, community management, and field service
- Mobile Enterprise Applications Survey
- Key Trends and Top Providers of Mobile Enterprise Applications
- Key Adoption Characteristics and Best Practices Demonstrated Through End-User Case Studies and Reports
- Mobile Enterprise Applications Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market opportunity for mobile enterprise applications?
- How is adoption developing in key mobile enterprise application segments?
- What are the customer's key priorities and concerns for mobile enterprise applications?
- What do mobile enterprise application road maps tell us about key vendors' plans for mobile?
- Which vendors are leading the market with innovative and compelling mobile enterprise applications?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deltek, Inc., Evernote Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., HotSchedules Holdings, Inc., IBM, Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Infosys Limited, Jive Software, Kony, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Monimbus, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP AG, SYSPRO, Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Group, UNIT4 N.V., Unisys Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc., Wipro Limited