IDC's Enterprise Mobility: Applications provides a comprehensive look at the business processes being improved and extended through the use of mobile applications, as well as the solution landscape, through profiles of offerings and user case studies. In addition, this service examines a number of other areas, including adoption criteria for mobile enterprise applications, factors and forces that shape the provider landscape, the required business model and ecosystem needed to compete successfully, and optimal road maps for providers of mobile enterprise applications.
- Enterprise applications that extend traditional enterprise application functionality to the mobile device or offer new enterprise capabilities for mobile use including:
- Enterprise resource management
- Supply chain management
- Content management and productivity
- Enterprise social networks
- CRM applications, including SFA, marketing automation, customer service, community management, and field service
- Mobile Enterprise Applications Survey
- Key Trends and Top Providers of Mobile Enterprise Applications
- Key Adoption Characteristics and Best Practices Demonstrated Through End-User Case Studies and Reports
- Mobile Enterprise Applications Forecast and Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- What is the market opportunity for mobile enterprise applications?
- How is adoption developing in key mobile enterprise application segments?
- What are the customer's key priorities and concerns for mobile enterprise applications?
- How are the business models supporting the development, deployment, and ongoing improvement of mobile enterprise applications?
- What do mobile enterprise application road maps tell us about key vendors' plans for mobile?
- Which vendors are leading the market with innovative and compelling mobile enterprise applications?