Business interactions, from transactions to information exchange, are changing rapidly to be more cognitive, efficient, and automated. IDC believes the use of the 3rd Platform is significantly altering the use of current enterprise applications to the next generation of "intelligent applications." The intelligent applications, including intelligent ERP, will be built in the cloud, highly configurable and flexible, improving the enterprise user experience tenfold. The enterprise application research will span from legacy ERP and associated applications in finance, order management, enterprise asset management, procurement, and travel and expense to intelligent ERP and the new intelligent applications supporting the business.
- Enterprise asset management
- Order management
- Travel and expense
- Treasury and risk management
- SaaS ERP applications
- Cognitive Systems Evolution: Procurement and Order Management
- Intelligent Systems: Next Generation ERP and Enterprise Applications
- Shifting from Legacy ERP to Intelligent ERP
- Worldwide Treasury and Risk Management Market Share and Forecast
- Worldwide SaaS ERP Application Market Share and Forecast
- Worldwide Travel and Expense Management Application Market Share and Forecast
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Procurement Vendor Assessment
- IDC MarketScape: SaaS Financials
- IDC MarketScape: Travel and Expense
- Technology Perspectives: Finance and the Digital Workflow
- Innovation and Asset Management
- ERP MaturityScape and MaturityScape Benchmark
- Intelligent ERP Resource Requirements
- Technology and Risk Management
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
- How will ERP and associated applications change in the next five years?
- What role does the customer behavior play in developing intelligent enterprise applications?
- How will the 3rd Platform impact ERP?
- Who is in the intelligent ERP service provider ecosystem?
- How will organizations build application portfolios in the future to support the changing enterprise applications?
- Who are the key competitors in the enterprise application markets, and how are they differentiated?
ABB Ltd, ARIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC., ASCENTIS CORPORATION, AVALARA INC, Accruent, LLC., Acumatica, Inc., Advent, Amazon.com, Inc., Aptean, Avangate B.V., Basware Corporation, Big Commerce, Blackbaud, Inc., Bottomline Technologies Limited, BravoSolution S.p.A., CGI Group Inc., COMPIERE INC, Channel Advisor, CloudCraze, Concur Technologies, Inc., Constellation Software Inc., Coupa Software, Inc., Deltek, Inc., Demandware, Inc., Digital River, Inc., EXIGIS, Elastic Path Software Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Exact Holding B.V., Expandable Software, Inc., Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv, Inc., Flexera Software, Inc., GXS, Inc., IBM, IFS AB, IQNAVIGATOR HOLDINGS L L C, IT2 TREASURY SOLUTIONS LIMITED., Infor Global Solutions, Inc., Inovis Inc, Intacct Corporation, Intershop Management AG, Intuit Inc., JAGGAER, JDA Software Group, Inc., Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., KAMAKURA CORPORATION, Kenandy, Kirchman Corporation, Kronos Incorporated, Kyriba Corporation, MEDITECH TECHNOLOGY LTD, MaintenanceNet, Manhattan Associates, Inc., MarketLive, Inc., Meta4 USA, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Misys Plc, Model N, Inc., Murex S.A.S., OPEN SOLUTIONS INC., Oracle Corporation, PAYCOM, PAYCOR INC, PROS Holdings, Inc., Paylocity, Perfect Commerce, Inc., Plex Systems, Inc., Polaris Financial Technology Ltd., Proformative, QAD Inc., REVITAS, INC., Recurly, Reval.com, Inc., Revstream, SAP AG, SHOPIFY INC., SYSPRO, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopatron, Inc., TAKE SOLUTIONS INC, TOTVS S.A., The Sage Group plc, The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., UNIT4 N.V., VERTEX SECURITIES LIMITED, Vendavo, Inc., Visma AS, Vistex, Volusion, Inc., WALL STREET SYSTEMS INC., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Xero Limited, ZenPayroll, Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zuora, Inc., cleverbridge AG, eBay Inc., xTuple
Program Vice President, SaaS, Business Models, and Monetization
Senior Research Analyst, Enterprise Applications
Program Vice President, Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce